NZ Dental & Oral Health Therapists Association
To empower dental and oral health therapists to provide customer-focused quality care which will result in good oral health for all.
Members help preserve and promote the interests of the dental & oral health therapy professions. Through their collective membership they enhance the professional profile of dental & oral health.
NZ Dental & Oral Health Therapists’ Association advocates on behalf of, and support members to provide a high standard of oral care.
Here’s why you need to join – we are pretty clued up and are your link to what’s going on in the dental & oral health “world”. As a member you gain access to:
- An online CPD log. Every time you register and attend a CPD-approved event, the hours are allocated to your record.
- You get direct representation with the Dental Council and Ministry of Health. We meet regularly with the key contacts of these organisations, raising your interests with them.
- We actively work on important campaigns including the Fluoride and FIZZ campaigns.
- We send you regular newsletters with the latest news and updates in the Dental & Oral Health profession.
- You also get your own hardcopy of the Australian & New Zealand Journal of Dental and Oral Health Therapy.