Branch sessions provide a number of excellent opportunities
They can include things such as case studies, peer reviews, study group sessions, seminars or inviting guest speakers.
How to run an event
The secretariat is here to help you mange your event invitations and registration. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for CPD for your event, please fill out this form and return it to us at email@example.com You can find more information about the Dental Council Standards here.
- Set up a committee to be responsible for organising/facilitating CPD sessions
- Identify the learning needs to pursue for a one year or two year time frame
- Set up a learning plan
- Set up study group/groups, identify venue(s), participants, timeframes and regular meeting dates
- Plan branch meetings with interactive discussion/activity that promotes reflective practice
- Liaise with other Oral Health Practitioners with a view to combining resources, e.g. Dental Hygienists Association